All,

I have data from MySQL displayed in a table. I am trying to include checkboxes on each line and then a single "Submit" button that will update the database.

I have successfully displayed the checkboxes in my table and created the PHP file that will initiate the update.

Here is where I have trouble:

1. The submit button is on each row, instead of one single button
2. The PHP file to which I am trying to post only shows the first checked value, not all of them

I've never dealt with checkboxes and PHP before, so I'm hoping the geniuses here can help.

OpenIssues.php:

PHP Code:
<?php
mysql_connect
('localhost','****','****'); $query=("SELECT * FROM speedtest.data WHERE issuecreated = 'New' ORDER by ID DESC");$result=mysql_query($query);$num=mysql_numrows($result);$i=0; while ($i $num) {
$ComputerName=mysql_result($result,$i,"ComputerName");$ExpectedRig=mysql_result($result,$i,"ExpectedRig");$Timestamp=mysql_result($result,$i,"Timestamp");$download=mysql_result($result,$i,"download");$upload=mysql_result($result,$i,"upload");$latency=mysql_result($result,$i,"latency");$jitter=mysql_result($result,$i,"jitter");$testServer=mysql_result($result,$i,"testServer");$ip_address=mysql_result($result,$i,"ip_address");$hostname=mysql_result($result,$i,"hostname");$issuecreated=mysql_result($result,$i,"issuecreated");$id=mysql_result($result,$i,"ID");
?><tr>          <td><a href='updatecomputer.php?compname=<?php echo $ComputerName;?>' target='_self'><?php echo $ComputerName?></a></td>          <td><?php echo $ExpectedRig?></td>          <td><?php echo $Timestamp?></td>          <td><?php echo $download?></td>          <td><?php echo $upload?></td>          <td><?php echo $latency?></td>          <td><?php echo $jitter?></td>          <td><?php echo $testServer?></td>          <td><?php echo $ip_address?></td>          <td><?php echo $hostname?></td>          <td><?php echo $issuecreated?></td>          <td><form action="massreview.php" method="post" align="center" target="_blank">                <input type="checkbox" name="check_list[]" value="<?php echo $id;?>">    <input type="submit" /></form></td>          <td><form action="datareviewed.php?id=<?php echo $id;?>" method="post" name="form6" target="_self" id="form6"><input type="submit" style="background-color:#F7981B;color:#000000" name="datareviewed" id="datareviewed" value="Mark Reviewed" />    </form><form action="dataresolved.php?id=<?php echo $id;?>" method="post" name="form6" target="_self" id="form6"><input type="submit" style="background-color:#00FF00;color:#000000" name="dataresolved" id="dataresolved" value="Mark Resolved" />  </form>  </td></tr>
<?php  $i++;}// end whileecho "</table>";
massreview.php:

PHP Code:
<title>mass review test</title><?phpif(!empty($_POST['check_list'])) {    foreach($_POST['check_list'] as $check) {            echo $check;    }}?>