- slide show (slide 3 "laptop"): the laptop covers some of the caption text (at screen res <= 1440x900). recommend resizing the laptop image and placing further right and/or place the captions over the laptop image (e.g. CSS z-index if it is positioned).
- the pricing place holder should link to one of the pricing pages.
footer area (div#copyright):
- imo too much vertical padding used for this element.
- site logo feels inconsistent with the overall look and feel of the site.
- zooming on the map causes scrolling. recommend adding a onmouseover event handler to prevent scrolling the main window and an onmouseout to allow scrolling.
page loading and animations:
- page loading tends to cause flickering/shifting of elements.
- animations seem jerky when transitioning.
- imo adds nothing to the site. in a forum setting that would make sense (i.e. increased readability).
under the hood (source code):
- looks very cookie-cutter on the source side. i'm guessing an off the shelf CMS.
<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width" />
- white-space and comments should be stripped out (either prior to uploading or at runtime). this help save on some bandwidth and reduces some of the common pitfalls associated with DOM.
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1" />
with a bit of TLC it'll look great.