www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I make Money by Blogging?

Can I make Money by Blogging?

I heard guys are making thousands of dollars every month from blogging. Just few days ago I read an article about blogging and feel interested to start a new blog. Can anyone tell me some blogging and money making story which will inspire and helpful for me as a newbie?
    Thanks

Yes, You can make high money for the bloging. Just make a new site and then start posting and buy the google adsense.

if he writes high quality posts

something like "****...****...****" won't make money....i think xD

I'm sure that google adsense is the best way to make money with your blogs.

The best way to make money with blogging is having own blog and try for Google Adsense.

Yes, apply for ads on your blog, paid guest post, paid blog comment, these are the way to get paid through your blog.

Yes. You can try affiliated program like sponsored reviews, blog vertise to make money.

When you are taking adsence and promote your blog after then you could get some money i am not sure but it should be happened.

Of course you can. It really depends on your initial skill level as to how long it will take you to start making money. If you are new start on blogger and once you get the hang of it graduate to wordpress. There is a great wordpress theme called Thesis if you are not too comfortable coding PHP or CSS.
    check more : http://www.makemoney.pk/earn-money-from-blog.html

in my opinion the best blog in which you can make money is Worldpress blog.
    it has more functions as compared to others.

The Best way you can make money with blogging is just you have to creat own blog and try to post fresh and unique information which is important for normal user so it will result in more traffic for your blog and then try for Google Adsense.

The best way to earnings is attracting sponsors and advertisers. Unfortunately, a lot depends on the position in google. Without proper knowledge of SEO is virtually impossible in the beginning. Well, unless you have a brilliant idea.

Most of the people on the Internet will say Google Adsense, so skip the idea you won't make a penny there, jump into Affiliate Marketing

Success from Blogs

B2B companies generating leads with blog
    Blogs makes more indexed pages and indexed links
    Get unique visit to blogs by posting new content

Quote Originally Posted by sanusense View Post
    Most of the people on the Internet will say Google Adsense, so skip the idea you won't make a penny there, jump into Affiliate Marketing
    i make very good money usign google adsense so dont told that if you dont earn then no one can earn money by adsense. i think affiliate marketing have less money then adsense. so if you have good blog and good visitor then you can earn very good amount of money.

Thread Information