Advice on Starting a Cash Back News Website
I've been searching high and low for some general guidance on getting started with a website.
I'm trying to put in a lot of upfront planning in order to wrap my head around the process of creating a website, since I have no experience.
I am going to create my own website, which would put a new spin on business technology. There would be relevant news articles and other more educational articles. I have a few questions related to the process...
1. How difficult is it to manage a site with thousands of articles? Will I need a large amount of data to host several articles?
2. What do news sites like the Huffington Post do to manage the uploading of articles everyday? (I think they have almost 1000 articles a day)
3. How do you get the written article from the draft to the web? (does it need to be added as its own page or does the HuffPo use blogging or some other format)
4. Is there a way to allow article writers to upload their works on their own? (i.e. upload to the website without publishing and then I can just proofread the work)
5. Is it possible to manage a website with hundreds of thousands of views a month using only Dreamweaver or would this be impractical?
6. How difficult is it to implement a point accrual or cash back system into your website? Would this be possible with Dreamweaver?
Basically, I'm trying to figure out whether I can accomplish what I want initially on my own before having to pay for services or if it would only make sense to hire someone from the beginning? Any thoughts would be very helpful, and thank you for taking the time to read through is and help me set out on the right track!
You might want to take a look at a CMS. (Content Management Systems)
Joomla, Drupal and maybe Wordpress.
Hello friend, thank you so much for sharing this nice information.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread