www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Google Adsense

Google Adsense

I have recently created Google adsense account and its get approved. Can anyone tell me how much ads should be in the website is good? Because a recent update "Top Heavy" is all about ads on the Website.

Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google, and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Google beta-tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a DoubleClick offering (also owned by Google).

Gadsense-quick-approval-logo.jpg

Google Adsense is world’s larges Ads Network and works at Pay Per Click system. It’s paying rates are better than all of other networks which is the biggest reason it is so popular to all Bloggers and Webmasters. But since everybody is running behind them, they have made the approval system very strict. You make little mistakes and get disapproved every time.

Yours views matters for me guys.

Google Adsense is Googles programe that allows to publisher in the Google network serve automatice Text,Image,Video and media advertisments.that are targeted to site content and audience.

Are you referring to top earning keywords? I know that doctors, lawyers, and diseases pay out very big.

Google Adsense - it depends on your website layout you punting ads on sub pages and home pages where your web site get more visitor on it. then you earn more.

8WebCom Technology

Google Adsense Google's free program run by Google that allows publishers in the google network of content sites toserve automatic taxt,image,video and media advertisment.

Thread Information