www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Functioning on all browsers except Chrome

Question Functioning on all browsers except Chrome

I have turned all of the related Google links purple and still have no applicable answer. I have spent hours reviewing a relatively small amount of code. I hate to ask for help in this manner, however I don't see another option.

So, I have supplied the link to all the files used in a folder on Drive. I would greatly appreciate your review and feedback of them. Thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Vk&usp=sharing

Please give a concise explanation of what is wrong with the way Chrome renders it. We are not mind readers. Oh and you HAVE validated your code before raising this thread?

Red face My apologies, I was very tired when I wrote that.

Quote Originally Posted by NamesJ View Post
    I have turned all of the related Google links purple and still have no applicable answer. I have spent hours reviewing a relatively small amount of code. I hate to ask for help in this manner, however I don't see another option.

So, I have supplied the link to all the files used in a folder on Drive. I would greatly appreciate your review and feedback of them. Thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Vk&usp=sharing
    The problem is specifically with images in a CSS slides how appearing on chrome. I have tested this in Firefox, the editor's browser, and IE with flying color. However, the text in the slide show is the only transitioning element that displays.

Could you put a archive of that somewhere instead of google drive? Pain in the ass to work from it if you don't want to install their bloatware.

Thread Information