Senior .Net Developer Opportunity - Palm Beach Florida
Senior .Net Developer
One of our clients in South Florida that is located in the North Palm Beach area is looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer. This is a high profile organization in the financial services industry.
Please note that strong Web Development and Service experience is a must for this position. These skills are critical and should be core to the experience of the candidate.
• ASP.NET using C# in a public facing, preferably high traffic web environment.
• ASP.Net Web Services and WCF Experience. OData a plus.
• SQL Server development
• Visual Studio and TFS environment experience.
*Simply calling functions of existing libraries is not sufficient, but being able to extend and modify libraries and writing custom code is what is expected.
Overall position requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to discuss and contribute to requirements gathering, system designs and technical reviews
• Able to work in a team of 9 mid/senior level engineers
• Able to juggle multiple simultaneous software development projects, being able to keep track of specific tasks and deadlines.
• Experience as a team member in a multiple-project environment
• Customer service oriented
• Respond openly to ideas and suggestions of others and actively pursue the win/win solution
• Work in a team environment
• Strong business and analytical skills
• Ensure work assignments are clearly understood and completed by the deliverable date
• Express ideas accurately and understandably in both verbal and written form
• Ensure deliverables meet the highest standard of quality
• Demonstrate initiative and dependability as a member of the team
• Bachelor Degree. (Preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or other science and/or engineering-related degrees.) or Associates Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or other science and/or engineering-related degrees.
• Progressive and stable job history with to 7+ years of professional experience.
• Interview style will be phone or Skype.
• This is a full time onsite position M-F (Remote is not offered for this position)
• This is a 3-6 month contract-to-hire position. The resource must be eligible and willing to convert to a permanent position. No sponsorship provided.
• No relocation assistance provided.
How to Apply:
• Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include contact details.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)