www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is Web Site Optimization?

What is Web Site Optimization?

Web Site Optimization is the process of making websites search engine friendly. The process includes minor modifications, additions and several standard elements of a website.

Yes I agree with above comment that Website optimisation is the way of making a website search engines friendly.

what is rich snippets and bread crumbs in seo can any one explain this......

seo training in chennai
    web designing training in chennai

It has been a very very popular and repeating topic here, you just want to use the search bar to search and read. That would the best thing that I can suggest.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Website optimization is a phrase that describes the procedures used to optimize – or to design from scratch – a website to rank well in search engines. Website optimization includes processes such as adding relevant keyword and phrases on the website, editing meta tags, image tags, and optimizing other components of your website to ensure that it is accessible to a search engine and improve the overall chances that the website will be indexed by search engines.

Thread Information