dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How do I choose the best keyword by using different tools?

How do I choose the best keyword by using different tools?

Hi everyone, I did a research of these two phrases,if possible,please take your time to help me to analysis them, I did the following job:

Organic searches on Google:
    1)weed control fabric, (there're 1,500,000 results)
    2)bulk bags, (2,830,000 results)

SERPs on 1st page of 1):Quite of few are HOMEPAGES, most are product webpages,meanwhile,most of them are competitors of our company.

Of 2):Are mostly INNER PAGES B2C or big e-commerce sites,such as Amazon, Walmart, and other B2C sites, and youbube, landscaping.about.com as well.

Analyzed with Google keyword planner:

1) Monthly searches:4400, competition:high(1.0), bid price:RMB4.01
    2) Monthly searches:2400, competition:high(0.96), bid price:RMB30.29

Used Moz keyword tool to analysis:
    1) Volume:501-850, Difficulty:34,
    2) Volume:851-1000, Difficulty:1

As some people think Google keyword planner is mainly useful to Google Adwards,this tool is not very available to SEO analysis.However,I think it has great reference value.

Let's see the results of MOZ tool,obviously I should choose 2) because it is high volume and low difficulty,but how can I get the conversion of them? Maybe 1) has high conversion because of its high competition, I am very very confused to this problem.

On the other hand, how to analysis the competitions with a combination of the above three ways?
    Or, just use the MOZ keyword tool to do research because it is accurate enough?

Could anyone help me?
    Thanks in advance!

Sorry made a big mistake, the beginning should be corrected as:
    Organic searches on Google:
    1)weed control fabric, (there're 1,500,000 results)
    2)bulk bags, (2,830,000 results)

SERPs on 1st page of 1):Are mostly INNER PAGES B2C or big e-commerce sites,such as Amazon, Walmart, and other B2C sites, and youbube, landscaping.about.com as well.
    Of 2):Quite of few are HOMEPAGES, most are product webpages,meanwhile,most of them are competitors of our company.

I would like to know one thing from you about keyword research. Which tools is better free to paid for SEO Keyword Research? I basically use free one which one do you use?

I also use the free tool, have not used the paid tool so far.

For seo keyword research Google keyword analysis tools is best i am using it for free.

Frst of all, use long tail keywords(more than 2 words) then use the Google adwords search based keyword tool. Use keywords with low in competition but high in search volume.

I always only do keyword research through Google Keyword Planner and its better to use it only.

I am also using google adwords keywords planner tool. It's best tool for keywords research and refer to seo beginners.

Google Keyword Planner Tool is Best Tool

hey there,
    i have some advice that maybe useful for you. First of all, you should find your opponent website and check keywords which they use for their website, and try to find out that why customer often search that keywords. After that, you can check out your website Google index, located views to build your own plan to improve your website. To me, i often use http://siterank.me to check information about my website and opponent website such as Keywords, Google Index, Bounce rate, Alexa rank....
    I hope my information can be useful for you

Google Keywords Planner is best tool.

Hi anfeng ,

I will give you some suggestion to choose best possible keyword for you

1. Use google keyword planner for calculating search volume of keyword and you can use to extract keywords your competitors are using , just place the competitors url into keyword suggestion box and this tool will extract all the keywords your competitor is ranking for .

2. Make a list of your initial keywords i will suggest you that in this place worry about SEO competition just take the keywords best suit to your business let us say you choosed 15 keywords that choose your business from keyword planner

3.search your primary keywords in wikipedia and pinterest , why because wikipedia is a world largest resource for content and you can find lot of categories related to your seed keyword eg when i typed baseball in the wikipedia page and opened page name baseball i found some very interesting and niche keywords like basketball Types of rebounds , College basketball and basketball hoppers etc . you can repeat this same process for pinterest and forums etc

4. From above step you will get many killer keywords related to your niche having huge search volume what lowest competition

5. Now until this point your seed keyword list may be increse up to 40 or more

6. take your seed keyword and put them in to some keyword suggestion tools like Keyword.io or long tail pro both are as good as other and they will suggest you some more keywords my ataking data on and off the net

7.now up to this point may be you seed keyword list may bebgoes up to 200 plus , take all these keywords in to excel sheet , find the serach volume for each keywords and extract them as per you need like if you wnat keyowrds having serach movule more than 1000

8. now you will come up with filtered list of keyword as per your search volume now your main concern is to find the if which keyword you have to target , i will suggest you do a manual competitive analysis for all your keywords its not that tough you can use market samurai to save all your time

9. by studying reports of market samurai for each keyword you can make up your mind what are the top competitors for a specific keyword and according to your resources you can choose best suit as per you in general practice you don't want to have so much competition what a high competition is always a signal of high conversion ratio so take a right mix of high competition as well as low competition keywords mix it with informational keywords as well as conversions keywords and you have to build your seo plan as you choose your keywords

Thread Information