www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Having an SEO Mare!

Hybrid View

Having an SEO Mare!

Hi there,

I'm trying to help out a friend with there website who recently seems to have picked up a Google penalty? Since 12/03/2014 the site impressions and clicks have been reduced by 60%! I've tried loads of different things ( Disavowing bad links, checking content is not repeated on other sites, making sure sitemap is correct etc ) to try and resolve the problem but nothing I have tried in the last 6 weeks has made any difference! The URL is http://www.mintsecurity.co.uk/ and if anyone could suggest anything else I could try it would be much appreciated!

If your site got Google penalty, find out the reason.
    And reason would be black hat, over optimization , cheap, bad , paid back link creation etc.

And i think "( Disavowing bad links, checking content is not repeated on other sites, making sure sitemap is correct etc ) "
    this is enough that you did but now you need create a quality site.

My friend had not done any SEO to the website or paid anyone to do any. How do I find out what the reason is? The site seemed to be ranking very well before 12/03/2014 but then the impressions and clicks have been reduced by 60%!

How can you say that it's penalized by google? Hmm, when I searched the domain name on google, it still appeared, if it's really penalized it must not be there.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Thread Information