You can increase your websites traffic by posting and commenting in High PR forums. By submitting articles and blog commenting.
First of all make sure you have picked the right keywords, if not make use of Google Keyword Planner and pick the right keywords.
then you can try getting links from high authority sites and search engines, blog posting, article submission, social bookmarking,etc. I think this should help.
You can use classified ads, Business Listing, Social Bookmarking, ate and also SMO method to increase traffic.
You can use following method to increase traffic.
1. Classified Ads.
2. Business Listing.
3. Social Bookmarking.
- Create a web site that contains meta tags, content, graphics, and keywords that help improve your site ranking.
- Use keywords liberally on your site, so long as they are used in the correct context of your site topic and content.
- Include reciprocal links to your site from others as long as those links are legitimate and relevant.
- Buy traffic from freelancers on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.
Do bookmarkings, ads, paid ads, Do social medial marketing to get the traffic. you can do blog commenting, Forums, classifieds, And you can post in Twitter.
For getting traffic towards your website you have to use following techniques:
1) Do proper on page SEO.
2) Do off page optimization.
3) Use high authority websites which have high PA, DA, PR etc for link building.
4) Make use of social networking sites for promotion.
5) Advertize for your website.
Off page SEO will help you to increase traffic on the site. Some of the off page activities are:-
You can use social media website for generating more and more traffic to your website.
You have to use good keywords for your website which have high search volume with minimum keyword competition. You can create long tail for your keywords. That will help your website to get ranked. Use good SEO techniques and social media marketing.
There are various on page and off page SEO methods available for increasing site traffic. The most important thing for increasing traffic is the quality of a website. You can place your website on the first rank of Google by doing SEO methods, but if your site qualty is not good and effective, then there is no guarantee that people will stay there.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)