www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is help to increase the traffic to the website in SEM and SEO?

Which is help to increase the traffic to the website in SEM and SEO?

I am doing Search Engine Optimization to my website.Now all the keywords are 1st page of Google and getting certain amount of traffic to my website.Here after i am going to do PPC ad and SEM to my website instead of SEO.So SEM will help to increase the website traffic more than SEO?

PPC ads is paid while SEO is free. Definitely during running PPC ads, you will get more traffic than SEO but this traffic comes whenever your ads live on search engines. These days SMO is getting popularity as new source to increase traffic. You can use it as well.

actually both if think only seo and the only smo then you are wrong because sigle seo or the smo not get top rank as both can get they both boost the your rank

That's great technique your are using it. Because mostly what happens? being regular with SEO, traffic remains same so increasing more traffic PPC must be use. Great job carry on.

PPC will help you till you spend money on that, but in case of seo it gives you natural traffic. Yes SEO also requires money to give your site rank but, once your site is ranked you just need to maintain the momentum.

yes PPC is more benefits your site and increase traffic on your website.

To increase the traffic of your website you have to do both SEO and SEM because if you are hit by Google Algorithms then you can get traffic from PPC and this will help you lot in your online marketing campaign for particular website .

SEM is the short time or paid source of generating traffic. but if you go with the SEO this is the long time process for generating the website traffic. you can create back-links for your websites and get the high rank so the users can visit your website and this way you can increase. you can also increase traffic as said by the @Surajrai for SMO.

Actually SEO is a part of SEM. SEO stands for search engine optimization, and SEM is about search engine marketing. SEM includes various other terms also as PPC, CPC etc.... SEO is helpful to increase traffic to your website and it comes under search engine marketing.

First i congrats to get satisfies on your site SEO, Nearly PPC ads are paid one and so SEO is free in nature, if you get well nearable traffic in SEO then iam sure you will get good traffic in PPC.
    Also focus on SMO it will initiates the Google to get good back links.

SEM only short time traffic. SMO is more popular for boosting the traffic of a website for a longer period.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

PPC will generate traffic until you are paying for your ad, when you stop paying your ad will no more be displayed on top.

SEO is a technique to get organic backlinks or generate real traffic and sem is a technique it generate traffic using paid ads

*** link removed by moderator - please do not spam this site ***

SEO takes a long time for traffic but SEM is a quick way to generate traffic.

SEM will give you lots of traffic for your website because SEO itself a part of sem which include Gogol ad word +seo both

Thread Information