www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: My journey to becoming a Web developer

My journey to becoming a Web developer

Hello to all users. I am using this thread to review everything I learn day by day. I will be posting things as I learn them.

This is will serve two main aims:

1. It will serve as a review and since I do all my revision using the forgetting curve principle it will be like well kept notes.

2. Pros can correct me on my mistakes.

It will be a bit slow until 12 June since I am very busy but I will try to post as much as I can. I will likely start with Github and Git.

Thanx to admin for allowing this thread. I read the how to post instructions and thought it may not go through.

Moved to word press. I guess last post was rejected by mods. The material in the last post is the type of stuff I was going to post and that obviously got rejected(been three days now) so I guess there is no point posting on this forum. Sad stuff really.

The point in newbies posting on this forum is generally to request advice with specific issues. A diary of your experiences in the early stages of becoming a developer do not really fit that. So I've moved this thread to the Coffee Lounge, as this is less formal which may suit the thread.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 06-02-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    The point in newbies posting on this forum is generally to request advice with specific issues. A diary of your experiences in the early stages of becoming a developer do not really fit that. So I've moved this thread to the Coffee Lounge, as this is less formal which may suit the thread.
    Don't mind it but the last post took quite an effort atleast allow that especially now that you have moved the thread to Coffee Lounge.

I cannot speak for other moderators. I allowed the first post to see how the thread developed, but other mods may rejects your post(s).

I also wanted to be a web developer and i am a beginner..!

Thread Information