dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: yahoo search engine

yahoo search engine

can anyone tell me how to submit a site in yahoo search engine i am having trouble with one error..

Submitting website to search engines was a practice in 2005. You don't need to do it anymore. Yahoo crawler will find your website anyway.

Google and yahoo will crawl your website automatically without manual submission.You can still submit to other search engines by submitting in various search engine submission sites.

You don't have to submit your website in the search engines. What you can do is submit your websites to the webmaster tools accounts on Bing and Google.

You could add few backlinks to your website and index them this way your website will show up on SE faster..

You don't need to submit your site directly, that's a waste of time. It's much better to simply let Yahoos web crawler find your website by following a few links to it. I explained why in this article:
    http://www.adambunn.co.uk/search-engine-submission.php

Thanks all of you give important information.

Submission in major search engines can be done automatically. Google,Yahoo,Bing can crawl your website without any manual submission. To know whether your website is crawled by Yahoo or not, type site:yourdomain.com.

The major search engine automatically, google and yahoo and bing crawl website without any submission.

In my view the you can directly submit your business in the yahoo by giving the details. I want to know at which step you struck to promote your business.

yYahoo search engine is the nice idea as well

check this Link

http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html

I have written a very nice article about the use of submitting to other search engines but i am afraid i will be considered as a spammer therefore apologies.

Regards.

Thread Information