www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: iFrame 100% Height Prob

Question iFrame 100% Height Prob

Hi,

Been browsing the forum trying to find an answer of how i can get my iFrame to display a whole web page with out scroll bars?

I need to link a forum to a table cell on my site:

http://www.britishrallying.com/forum/index.html

The above i used a height="2300" but it doesnt work for pages bigger for obvious reasons. I need the iFrame to adjust to each page it loads in the forum.

Ive also tried the follow:
    Code:
    <body onLoad="parent.document.all['oIframe'].style.height=window.document.all['oDiv'].offsetHeight";">

<table width="100%" height="100%" border="1" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="006bad" id="Main">
    <tr>
    <td align="left" valign="top">

<div id="oDiv" align="left">
    <iframe id="oIframe" src='http://rally.motorsportforum.com/forums/' width="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="1">

</iframe>
    </div></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    Any help would be very appreciated, or is there another way other than iFrames to solve my prob?

Cheers

Gareth

P.s the site is under construction

stop using an iframe, because this is not going to work with an iframe. Iframes do not stretch with their content, they scroll. You cant apply overflow attributes to them and expect for them to work (unless its overflow:auto; which would allow it to scroll or overflow:hidden; which would allow you to see nothing you would normally have to scroll to see)

Thread Information