www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Dating website?

Dating website?

hello, a guy contacted me, for making his own website that is like eharmony, or http://www.datehookup.com/default.aspx

and I was wondering if there is a program out there that can produce something like it or if it's all strictly coding, and what kind of coding, i seen the homepage for the datehook up is a .ASP page
    HELLO WORLD!!

You could Google "Build your own social networking site" +"software" and see what comes up.. I am sure hundreds of 'software' that allows you to build/uses pre-built exists..
    I build for: Firefox and tweak for IE

Yes, there certainly are software which are there on search engines to help you out. As it is about creating groups so you have to be backed by a proper research as to whom you wish to target.

I search on Google. It is showing that to create a dating site you need HTML, CSS and PHP. I think create a dating site is not enough. Competition is getting harder. To get success on dating site business you need something extra ordinary. Something, that can make your site unique from others. First of all use a nice and attractive dating script for your site. Choose something extra ordinary. Then use high quality dating software for your site. It will help you to get traffic in your site.

Online dating is now one most of the popular way to meet a new partner.there are more 1400 sites in the UK.
    few dating sites:
    1.www.match.com
    2.www.friendfinder.com
    3.www.jdate.com
    4.www.lovestruck.com
    5.www.shaadi.com

Thread Information