www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is Mobile Website?

What is Mobile Website?

Hi, I am bit confused as never done mobile website.

I was thinking we have to use jquery to create a website into mobile.

is it possible we can use only php/mysql and html?

Is it mean that mobile website is smaller version or is it mean we have to use some certain technologies like jquery, html5.

How google/other search engines will know this is mobile version and other is general website for computers.

I was thinking differently but today i donwload free version of mobile website and in coding they only used html css? what about php can we use it too without jquery for database.

sorry to ask realy basic question. I am trying to create a first mobile website.

any advice / hints will be much appreciated.

You can build mobile web sites with whatever technology you choose HTML/CSS, PHP, Javascript, CMS or framework. However, given the lower bandwidth of mobile comms, and the lower powered devices, CMS and/or frameworks are even less suitable than for conventional sites!!! So it is best to use PHP, where appropriate, to shift the processing onto the server, and write the client in HTML/CSS with the minimum of Javascript.

However, why are you building a mobile-specific site anyway??? The overlap of screen sizes and touch technology between tablets and laptops means that mobile and PC are no longer distinct. there is just a wide range of screen sizes attached to devices that are keyboard/mouse or touch screen orientated. What you need to do is accommodate them all in one design. That is what responsive page design is all about.

Mobile websites is refer to the light weight coded html wenbpages. IT can be done in any language but basic HTML and css are always there. You can use jquery as well there. Since mobile you need to load less and faster so need to empahis on server more than the browser.. I mean most of work should be done in server part and less on the browser part.

Mobile website is just like desktop site except they need to be light so can be load with limit screen and process speed.

Instead of the mobile website, you can try a responsive website.

Mobile based website means website that can properly open in all mobile or you can say responsive website design and if you want high quality responsive web design the sure we can help you. We are 12 years old web development agency and develop numerous mobile websites, If you want any help the we help you . Thanks

Search engine can easily know the mobile website because it has a different url like m.abc.com etc.

Mobile website is nothing but a Responsive website and it does not lose the resolution in any device.

It's a good idea to create a mobile website as these days mostly sites are mobile friendly and as we know that mobile searches has increase many more than desktop searches, and you can develop it any language whatever you wish. PHP will be much suitable and Google will get to know about the site if you will develop it as a mobile friendly. Many expert Mobile Application Development Companies are creating mostly mobile sites these days.

make a website for computer and use a framework of bootstrap or make it responsive with media quries. it will be mobile friendly as well. how simple is that.

A mobile website is a specific website designed for the screen on a smartphone and it uses a separate domain name like m.domain.com or hosted on a different website domain altogether.

Any website that is designed top open in mobile browsers is a mobile site. Now responsive websites are more in since they open in any resoultion

Thread Information