www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile website

Mobile website

Hi Everyone,

I using php website and I want a mobile version of the same site. But I have an question can I use another platform for mobile website or should I use php website for mobile?

Unless you want to support sub 240px screen widths, it should be possible to have just one site that is responsive to the differing screen sizes. I use media-specific stylesheets to achieve the responsiveness, because I find them simpler to build and maintain than media queries. Trying to understand 6 months later exactly which @media is responsible for a particular behavior can be a nightmare!!!

Instead of making a new mobile version of you website make the website itself responsive. Now most of the people design the website in such a way that they can we visible to all device without hassale even in small screen. Use media css property and other resposnvie property to tacle your webiste while keep server script in PHp itself.

You mean I do not need to make mobile. My desktop website can work for mobile version.

You can go with responsive web design so that in tablet also your website gets correct visibility.

Thanks for reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Promatics View Post
    You mean I do not need to make mobile. My desktop website can work for mobile version.
    Hey if you make your desktop website mobile freindly by making theme or the website respoinsvie use the @media css property to ensure that it fit for any device no matter what is the screen size. Then there is only on version is required while it may not works in low end mobile with gprs.

Thanks for a great suggestion. I appreciate you for your reply.

You just needs to make your website responsive for that. use Bootstrap or media queries for that.

I think you can use another platform for mobile website.

I highly recommend a responsive site with bootstrap, there are even many themes available out here now. It's a no-brainer!

Hello to all friends thanks for your suggestions and I would like to update you that from last 12 years we are leading web development agency and also design and develop mobile based websites,if you need any help then we help you. Thanks

Agree, mobile versions are dying it makes more sense to develop responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Williams View Post
    I think you can use another platform for mobile website.
    Why another platform for mobile website, when you can modify your desktop site to responsive that will open easily on any device?

Yes, No need to use another platform for this.

Thread Information