www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Startup Looking to Hire Dev - Needs Advice

Hybrid View

Startup Looking to Hire Dev - Needs Advice

Hi I'm new here

I have a project that I want developed. I've never hired a developer before and i am not tech savvy. I have a wireframe but I'm looking to get the front end developed at this stage.

Once i find a developer i want to hire, they complete the work, how do they hand over the project? Will i need software or something, is there anything I'll have to do?

Thanks

Hey,

Do you want to hire full time or freelancer will work? and what kind of project you have? will it be a fixed cost development? On hour basis?

Lot of questions arises when you think about hiring developer for your purposes.
    Let me know your thoughts on this so I can suggest you better on this.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyjones View Post
    Hey,

Do you want to hire full time or freelancer will work? and what kind of project you have? will it be a fixed cost development? On hour basis?

Lot of questions arises when you think about hiring developer for your purposes.
    Let me know your thoughts on this so I can suggest you better on this.

Cheers!
    Thanks for responding to my question, but i just want to know how the hand over process works for the front end development of my website. Once its done, I'll need to hand it over to the back end developer, they will be separate freelancers

Thread Information