www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Dynamic SEO?

Hybrid View

Dynamic SEO?

Hello,

I heard about a new term they call it Dynamic SEO? Do you people know what is Dynamic SEO and how do we do it? For example this is the link of my website web design dubai. Now how can i perform dynamic SEO with it?

Thanks in advance.
    Warm Regards

Mehak

"Dynamic SEO" is just another sick buzzword used by hacks and fools to try and dupe people who don't know any better into forking over money -- just like 99%+ of the rest of the SEO hoodoo-voodoo used by the various sleazy scam artists who have turned SEO into a cottage industry.

SEO is a small but essential part of building a website -- if you have well written content of value, marked up semantically, built with progressive enhancement for accessibility with no goofy scripttard navigational tricks, with social promotion and organic backlinks, YOU ARE DONE on optimizing for search; MOST of that being exactly what Matt Cutts meant by "write for the user, not the engine".

ANYTHING else is just begging for a Google update (like the recent updates to Panda and Penguin) to slap your site down for abuse, making 99.999999% of what SEO "experts" do a bunch of nube predating fairy tale bull!

Though given you've got that "stuff everything onto one page" parallax scrolling garbage with no real semantic markup, gibberish use of numbered headings, style and scripting inlined in the markup with no graceful degradation and enough JavaScript to fill ten websites -- "Dynamic SEO" is the LAST thing I'd be concentrating on. Swinging an axe at 70%+ of that websites code and the goofy broken inaccessible navigation method would be at the top of my list.

Remember, just because it's pretty, it doesn't make it useful.
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.

Thanks, i would like to add you as a friend here! May be i will learn a lot from you!

I don't think there is any specific term in seo as dynamic seo,the term are in seo are dynamic as well as static website.

Quote Originally Posted by webzesty View Post
    I don't think there is any specific term in seo as dynamic seo,the term are in seo are dynamic as well as static website.
    You are right websites are of two types, static and dynamic. SEO is a not having anything but i read it on internet.

You go through once again on your article and try to understand what it really want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    "Dynamic SEO" is just another sick buzzword used by hacks and fools to try and dupe people who don't know any better into forking over money -- just like 99%+ of the rest of the SEO hoodoo-voodoo used by the various sleazy scam artists who have turned SEO into a cottage industry.

SEO is a small but essential part of building a website -- if you have well written content of value, marked up semantically, built with progressive enhancement for accessibility with no goofy scripttard navigational tricks, with social promotion and organic backlinks, YOU ARE DONE on optimizing for search; MOST of that being exactly what Matt Cutts meant by "write for the user, not the engine".

ANYTHING else is just begging for a Google update (like the recent updates to Panda and Penguin) to slap your site down for abuse, making 99.999999% of what SEO "experts" do a bunch of nube predating fairy tale bull!

Though given you've got that "stuff everything onto one page" parallax scrolling garbage with no real semantic markup, gibberish use of numbered headings, style and scripting inlined in the markup with no graceful degradation and enough JavaScript to fill ten websites -- "Dynamic SEO" is the LAST thing I'd be concentrating on. Swinging an axe at 70%+ of that websites code and the goofy broken inaccessible navigation method would be at the top of my list.

Remember, just because it's pretty, it doesn't make it useful.

thanks for your kind information

Dynamic SEO is a complete search engine submission,optimization and search engine marketing platform that will guarantee your success online.Dynamic SEO software combines all the powerful search engine optimization and submission tools in one system to help you promote your business online without hiring a search engine optimization professional.

For me, dynamic SEO is consistently increasing the value of your website naturally and in a good way.

Thread Information