www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to check exact backlink details of my competitor website?

How to check exact backlink details of my competitor website?

I am checking my competitor's backlink details with the help of some free backlink checker tool.But most of tools are showing the footer backlinks which are present in their client websites.But i am little confused how to get the exact backlink of my competitor website.Can any one help me with this...?

Use open site explorer tool to check backlinks. It will surely help you to check backlinks of your competitors website.

use backlink watch which is also a helpful tool that work nicely and yes ahrefs is also good

Use openlinkprofiler(dot)org. it has alo of features. i hope you will like it.

You can use SEO Spy Glass

It's not possible for those tools to give an exact number of backlinks your site competitors' have. All they can give is a limited number of links they can get access to. Keep that in mind, links can be built in an ongoing basis meaning there are links that have not yet found and indexed. The most reliable tool that can give you a clear detail about that is Google webmaster tool, but it's limited to the one who owns a particular website.

Thread Information