www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Hanging problem !!!

Hanging problem !!!

HI Everybody !!!

My computer gone hang every time its connect or disconnect to wifi. i dont know what is the problem is.

its was working fine but slow untill i change the window

Details

Toshiba C660

Window 7 Home basic

I am sorry but you are in the wrong place. This forum does not deal with computer problems.

If you've got a question about computer hardware, hard drives, motherboards, CPUs, etc. this is the place to discuss it!

i think above line is enough to tell about this place. I am talking about my computer here not about gf.

Pop open task manager (ctrl-shift-esc), go to the "processes" tab, tick the box to show all processes, then sort by CPU time -- then do the action that makes windows seem to hang -- it will hopefully show you what's hogging the CPU.

Though does it temporarily hang, or is it a full lock-up? What do you mean by "change the window?"
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.

its total lock up. i cant anything. even cant shut it down. only option is power button. changing window means i installed a new window

Tell us more about what Windows version you had before installing Win7 Home Basic, is your new version genuine?
    Also, list your computer specifications such as its RAM, Disk Space, Processor...
    The fact that it was slow can mean something important.

Here are the details of my laptop

Window edition

Window 7 Professional copy rights 2009 rigestered

System

Manufacturer: Toshiba

Model: c665

Rating: 5.3

Processor Intel(R)Core(TM)i3-2330M CUP @ 2.20GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System

Window activation:

Window is activated

If you have the new instal window then this is not the fault of window and internal error. then you need to check for your hardware configuration. some time this type of hanging problem is comes with heating problem. if your system get heat level up then your system may be crashed or hang.

its hang every time when wifi operate.

the problem comes from your hard disk and try to unplug your hard disk start the pc and then replug the hard disk and if the problem persists then you hard disk could have been fried.

*** moderator comments: I strongly recommend that you ignore this post. Your hard disk is not hot-swapable!!! ***
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 07-01-2014 at 03:37 AM.

If your system appears to lock up when you connect to wifi, that could be a symptom of an automated-update process hogging the band width. Try temporarily disabling Windows auto-updates, and particularly Adobe updater. See if that makes any difference...

much appreciation for those who leave positive replies. my problem still remains same. but you guys done a fantastic job by replying me in the post.

I would be tempted to check your event log and see if the machine is recording any errors. I have had similar problems before. I would also consider updating your wifi drivers too.

Thread Information