dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Where can I find simple, plain web templates?

Red face Where can I find simple, plain web templates?

Most web templates I have found are colorful, containing big large images, having lots of special effects etc.

I am looking for a classic template with a navigation bar, not covering the whole phage (=margins), but on the other side of course it should contain some elegancy and design.

These links describe best what I have in mind:

http://www.meine-arztpraxis-website..../layout2-1.jpg

http://www.meine-arztpraxis-website..../layout8-1.jpg

Can anybody recommmend website templates based on these samples? I would be very thankful to you guys!

check here, there are a lot of useful templates, themes and a lot of things

Look for business/corporate themes they are much different and there navigations is also easy. no complications

Some of them are good free template while others are paid

Quote Originally Posted by chandanthaver View Post

csstemplatesmarket dot com is a good source where you can get simple template for a website...

Search on google "free template" I am sure you will found many.

Then there's UPLOADING the template though. Might anyone here have any recommendations for a user-friendly, template-providing web design software, preferably that has a business presence here in the USA (for accountability's sake)?

My experience is that:

**Dreamweaver is woefully lacking when it comes to generating templates. One apparently has to be a coder, basically, and obtain coding externally that I have found to work merely sporadically. It has been a major disappointment after all I've spent on Dreamweaver over the years. Meanwhile:

**Xara.com is based in the United Kingdom and hopefully won't set up shop in the U.S.A. I wasted a significant amount of money and also weeks of time learning their recently released Web Designer 10 software. It doesn't even upload via FTP like they advertise that it will, though. It has bugs on other fronts, as well. The worst of all is their technical support. Their "support" staff will get back to you but not in meaningful ways, as they seem to know that their software "upgrades" are not ready for prime time. You'll wind up wasting loads of time hoping that they'll finally remedy matters. Good luck with that. It won't happen but they won't admit to being at fault. Good luck getting a refund despite a timely request, too...

**I have heard about Holland's: http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com but after my negative experiences with Xara.com, I do not particularly want to deal with more companies that don't have a presence here in the USA.

Any suggestions for designing or at least uploading template-containing websites affordably and efficiently, please? Again, I have Dreamweaver but I'm not a coder so fancy templates evidently aren't within my grasp using that software.

csstemplatesmarket.com is the best way for you.

Agreed with abida you can found tons of web free template by searching on google.

Quote Originally Posted by abidasaalim View Post
    Search on google "free template" I am sure you will found many.

Thread Information