What evidence do you have to support this claim???
Originally Posted by vipshush
you should read about this over the internet. i'll tell you about the steps of on page and off page both but can't explain all the topics here so you will have to search google to understand these topics.
On page optimization :
primary level :
1. check for Canonicalization issue.
2. create Meta Tags.
3. create Robots.txt.
4. create Sitemaps.
5. use google Analytics other analytical tools to get a review about your site's traffic and other important things.
6. Webmaster Tool.
secondary level :
1. Write better anchor text.
2. Backlinks & Outbound links
3. Improve the structure of your URLs.
4. Make your site easier to navigate.
5. Have a useful 404 page.
6. Offer quality content and services.
7. Optimize your use of images.
8. Use heading tags appropriately.
Off Page Optimization :
1. Community Creation in Social Networking Sites.
2. Blog Posting/Commenting.
3. Forum Postings.
4. Article Posting.
5. Social Bookmarking.
6. Photo Sharing & Video Promotions.
7. Business Reviews.
8. Local Listings & Business Listings.
9. Link Exchange/Building.
10. Link Baiting.
11. Social Shopping Network.
12. Q&A & Document Sharing.
13. Directory Submission.
14. Classified Submission.
15. RSS (Really Simple Syndication*) Feed Submission.
16. Search Engine Submission.
i recommend you to go through the search engine optimization(i.e SEO) guidelines. Search for the seo guidelines and there will be a link of a pdf file provided by google so you can read it from there and learn how to optimize your website in order to raise it's page rank.
Do the Proper Onpage optimization then submit your website, add reviews, to your website, do the branding, then after these start building links.
Thank you for this post guys, it was useful
In the starting phase start with the less work and light work like submission of directory, bookmarking, improving facebook page like, rss feed submission, search engine submission than after some time start doing some hard work on the site.and do proper research for keywords and then place the keywords with on particular page.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)