How to? Dynamic SEO
Dynamic SEO is a new name of hardcore SEO? How do we do it? It just a name or proper mechanism in search engine optimization?
no dynamic seo is the seo done with help of the tools is known as the dynamic seo.and in hard core seo
1. Redesign your Web site once or twice a year.
2. Add 5 pages of content to your site every week.
3. Change the titles on your least successful pages twice a year.
4. Stop using keywords in your URLs.
5. Stop using keywords in your titles.
6. Find 3 SEO forums that accept site review requests and write 20 reviews in each forum before you ever ask a question.
7. Create your own SEO book by collecting your favorite SEO forum and blog posts, newsletter articles, and tech tips in a .PDF file that you review once a month.
8. Create a new SEO book once each year, replacing the one you just created in the previous step.
9. Optimize your best peforming page for the exact mirror of your targeted keyword expression (turn an ABCD page into a DCBA page).
10. Find 5 low-traffic blogs or forums that are consistently active and support them through comments, links, and referrals WITHOUT being self-promotional.
11. Write 10 blocks of ad copy (no more than 25 words each) every week. Place them on the Web where they won’t offend anyone.
12. Write 1 full-page announcement about your Web site each week. Post it some place where it won’t offend anyone.
13. Get a text editor like Wordpad (the fewer frills the better) and use it to code one of your Web pages from scratch.
14. Learn how to write Who, What, Where, When, and Why in 4 paragraphs or less.
15. Create a 1-page listing of 20 UNKNOWN Web sites you wish you had created. Post that page on your site.
16. Create a forum signature that does not promote your Web site. Put it into every forum profile you have created.
17. Design a 5-10 page Web site about a community project or charitable activity. Promote that site to number 1. Now repeat the process without changing or building more links for your first site.
18. Find a niche directory you have never heard of before that you feel is honestly listing unique, useful Web sites. Promote that niche directory through links and comments on your own sites until you see improvement in its Compete, Quantcast, and Alexa metrics.
19. Find a friend or relative who has no clue about Web sites and persuade him or her to create a Web site. You must restrain yourself and ONLY give advice on how to build and promote the site.
20. Define a metric that uses from three to five factors OTHER THAN Google PageRank, Alexa Rankings, Compete Rankings, Quantcast Rankings, and backlink counts. Use this metric to track five to ten sites you don’t control for six months.
i think you got it now
Cheers, it just awful info.
Originally Posted by omthavertch
This is indeed a requirement of having such personnel in contact to keep changing the site before it gets penalized or affected by upcoming algorithmic updates from Google. Let's take an example, when first Penguin rolled over, there are many sites owning unnatural links got penalized. If they have contacted dynamic SEO professional, they got removed such links and save their site from this update.
Dynamic sites require highly specialized search engine marketing strategies that differ from those used for static sites. It’s still hard to get dynamic sites indexed unless they’re properly optimized. While search engines say they now index dynamic sites, and they do, many times it doesn’t happen without a little help. And certainly the positioning of pages is another issue altogether.
There are a number of strategies that can be used to convert your dynamic U
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread