dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How can i get my image on Google Search Results?

How can i get my image on Google Search Results?

I want to have my image on Google Search Results, how can add?

please first clear your query what you want to do do you want sear the image with the image?
    then you have to click on the image search on google and click on the camera sign and upload image there.

Add your image on imgfavedotcom. This site for image optimization and your image appear within 24 hours on Google image search results

First of all, you should upload your image online. You can upload image on blog, website and other image saving sites like flickr, picasa etc. then optimize it properly so that Google could find it easily. There are lots of articles and blog posts about image optimization. You can take help of those articles to optimize your uploaded image.

Use alt tags if you want the images in your website to be displayed in google search results or else submit the images in websites like flickr etc.

Submit your images at image submission site like Pinterest, Imgfave,imgur etc

You just submit your picture in photo sharing websites and after that your image come in Google search engine results.

You can use several Image submission websites that helps you in indexing your images in Google results. And If you want images of your website to get indexed in Google ans while search you want to see them whether they came in search results while searching or not. Then for this, the first step is to add your image to a website along with a descriptive text for your image. While you canít directly upload images into search results, searchable images that are posted on a website can be added to our search results.

Add alt image tag with your image and it will show up in searches

You can add your picture that you want others to see on your google profile.

You can add your image in social profiles & also you can post your image in various photo sharing sites.

There are lot of image submission websites. You can have the proper optimization of the images on your website for starters. Then promote it on sharing platforms and it automatically shows for related terms when you look for image results for same terms.

Thread Information