www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Outsourcing - Small Drupal/CodeIgniter PHP team from Serbia looking for new projects

Outsourcing - Small Drupal/CodeIgniter PHP team from Serbia looking for new projects

Hi guys,

I lead PHP developers team specialized for Drupal, CodeIgniter and pure OO PHP. We are outsourcing team and we're looking for new job providers. So, if you have more job, less time, you don't have to say no to clients. We will provide you professional work for Serbian prices.

Contact me for details!
    matijevicstefan@gmail.com

are you good with drupal?

Quote Originally Posted by sydborn View Post
    are you good with drupal?
    Let me know what you are looking for....could help you out

Thanks for getting back to me. I installed drupal using Easy hosting control panel but anytime I open my website it defaults to a subdomain ie my website is www.myweb.com but the installation was done using www.myweb.com/drupal. Everything installed fine. but when i go to my website www.myweb.com it defaults to the Easy hosting control panel. my question is how can i make the drupal page my default page so that i can configure it and get people to visit it

Hi @sydborn,

I can surely assist you for this, please get in touch : scott.cisin20@gmail.com so i can send you details.

Best regards,
    Scott W.

Thanks @Scott_cis just emailed you

Thanks for getting back to me. I installed drupal using Easy hosting control panel but anytime I open my website it defaults to a subdomain ie my website is www.myweb.com but the installation was done using www.myweb.com/drupal. Everything installed fine. but when i go to my website www.myweb.com it defaults to the Easy hosting control panel. my question is how can i make the drupal page my default page so that i can configure it and get people to visit it
    So you mean that instead of root folder(Public_HTML) installation you installed into sub-folder ?

Thanks @Scott_cis just emailed you
    Hello Syd, thanks .
    Just replied back to it, please check and let me know.

Best regards,
    Scott W.

Quote Originally Posted by deepvyas View Post
    So you mean that instead of root folder(Public_HTML) installation you installed into sub-folder ?
    I put it in the httpdocs folder

@deepvyas I sent you an email.

Thread Information