www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My website dont show up in google

Once again thanks for your help.
    10 days have gone since i deleted the robots.txt. Do you know when google will update the search result?
    Still my website www.digitalkatalog.no want appear when searching for the word "digitalkatalog".

Thx
    Share on Google+

It can take anywhere from two weeks to a month -- once they've tossed a site aside to not be indexed, it takes a good long while before they even think about trying again.

Though any number of the other issues I mentioned in my previous post could still be holding you down. You really should take the time to update the code if you want to be well listed, and deliver a useful page to visitors.

A content and code update could also speed up how soon they'll re-index you, particularly if you can get some organic back-link action going. They see the same page with the same content, they might not even bother checking if the robots.txt has changed.

As much as I hate the code bloat associated with it, throwing some social media scripts on there could also help get you back in the rankings, as well as possibly generating some non-search traffic.

... and more traffic is ALWAYS a good thing; that's the real point.

-- edit -- if you force a "perfect search" of "digitalkatalog" with the quotes around it in google, you're showing up at the bottom of the first SERP page for some of your sub-pages, but not the home page. This indicates something is still wrong with that home page, that isn't wrong with those listed sub-pages.

Specifically it's these two that ARE listing:
    http://www.digitalkatalog.no/lys/ils/index.html
    http://www.digitalkatalog.no/lys/etap/index.html

Which are quite obviously radically different from the home page and pretty much the rest of your domain. Those were not showing up before you dumped the robots, so you're halfway there.
    Last edited by deathshadow; 07-18-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.
    Share on Google+

Probably you are using Disavow tool in a wrong way or you have too low link to get a place in SERP. Did you get any Manual Messges in Google Webmaster Tools ?
    Share on Google+

i suggest you can create a new website, and focusing on content marketing.
    Share on Google+

I have now:
    - made a completely new site for digitalkatalog: www.digitalkatalog.no
    - delete the old google web tools, and made a new (with a new gmail-account) for my site
    - I have added a sitemap.xml

Still.. when searching for the word "digitalkatalog" the main site www.digitalkatalog.no doesnt show up.... why is that..? Is there something I could do..?
    Share on Google+

Your hostname doesn't even resolve here anymore.
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.
    Share on Google+

You should ever never Disavow '/' in the robots.txt file, hope your website is showing up in Google fine. And this kind of issues,you can track via Google webmasters tools account immediately.So I would suggest, daily you keep watching at you google webmasters tools account to find out the issues in your website.
    Share on Google+

I think instead of wasting your effort behind that old site you have to forward your effort on another new site.
    *** spam signature deleted by moderator - please do not put it back ***
    Share on Google+

Thread Information