www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: All Requirements, tools & things needed to make a online movies webiste ?

Question All Requirements, tools & things needed to make a online movies webiste ?

Hi Guys, I am totally new to this forum. I want to Make a website where people can watch online movies. what are the requirements, tools, codes, player (Need more info on player) needed to design website and make it functional from scratch.
    Share on Google+

First requirement: decide if you're going to be legal or illegal with regard to copyright protection/piracy. If legal, then you need a good business team to help negotiate terms and conditions with the various movie publishers, and also to figure out how you're going to compete against Netflix and Amazon. If illegal, you need to figure out how/where to host the site and hide your identity so that you don't get sued.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us
    Share on Google+

NogDog:

"copyright protection/piracy"

I want to be illegal. I don't care about it. And i live in a country where hardly these rules apply.So Please guide me.
    Share on Google+

NogDog:

I'd like some information on the best places to steal TV sets from, if you wouldn't mind.
    Share on Google+

Thread locked, as this is the wrong forum to find support for illegal activities.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us
    Share on Google+

Thread Information