dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Email with Gmail

Email with Gmail

Hello everybody,

I want to ask if we can use gmail for email marketing campaign? For example if i want to run email marketing campaign and my website is designed on Google aps and i have been given with an email address on my domain with gmail then can i run email marketing campaign with that email address? is it possible? And how many emails can i send in a day with that gmail email address on my with my domain extension?

To me a @Gmail.com address looks cheap and temporary for a business.

For Email marketing you should go with your domain's associated account. i looks professional. i will be better for your business

Quote Originally Posted by drwebsitesuk View Post
    For Email marketing you should go with your domain's associated account. i looks professional. i will be better for your business
    For example my domain name is abc.com and my email address is mehak@abc.com. And i have been given gmail account for accessing my emails so can i use same account for email marketing as well and how many emails can i send in a day if i use it for email marketing purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    To me a @Gmail.com address looks cheap and temporary for a business.
    Gmail is not at all cheap the main thing is you can create circles and groups of different people in it and you can separately send emails to each circle. This is a big benefit.

Gmail is free and thus looks cheap to end users wanting to do business with you.

SalesDepartment@Gmail.com
    SalesDepartment@Microsoft.com

Which of those looks more impressive if you were wanting to buy a lot of Microsoft software

Thread Information