www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheres the best place to get a domain?

namecheap.com

I actually get my domains at namecheap.com because u get free privacy protection,url forwarding and free email. I prefer to keep my domains separate from my hosting company

I really like
    Bluehost for all my websites. 24/7 support, unlimted domains,unlimited space for only 3.95 a month.

i used to get my domains from TheWebPole.com

I had a site with godaddy, but didn't find them too helpful with support issues. I now use TMD Hosting, and I can only say that they have been really helpfull.

Web Hosting pad

Web Hosting Pad has a great Deal right now going at 1.99 a month for webhosting. WEBHOSTINGPAD.COM

Unlimited Hosting Space,Bandwidth,domain hosting and unlimited email accounts.Free domain name as well. Check it out.

I would say that Godaddy is the best domain name registrar from many point of views, security is the main concern here.

Godaddy is considered as the best option for registering Domain or for hosting. You can also go with the "Hostgator".

Though there are various hosting provider at present time but i like specially hostgreater, bigrocs, godaddy etc are good hosting provider and you can get here the good domain but if you want to check the availability of domain that is Search Domain name then you can search ineedname in google and can get nice site where you can know Instant domain information.

Godaddy is not good hosting service provider but it is good domain name provider.

This combination would work good:

Domain name from Godaddy
    Hosting from HostGator.

Quote Originally Posted by daman200 View Post
    Web Hosting Pad has a great Deal right now going at 1.99 a month for webhosting. WEBHOSTINGPAD.COM

Unlimited Hosting Space,Bandwidth,domain hosting and unlimited email accounts.Free domain name as well. Check it out.
    I've been with them for over a year. Love the service WEBHOSTINGPAD.COM is a great low cost option.

My most of the domain names are with Godaddy and I feel it is the best place for domain name registration as it is a secure website I would say.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

I use Godaddy. I just got use to their Cpanel and know my way around very easily. I am also a member of the Discount Domain club because I got sick of finding a promo code every time I bought a domain. Now I get every domain for $8.49 regardless.

but cost very high.

Both Dynadot.com and Namecheap.com are good places to register domains. I use them both myself.

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by stevehardy608 View Post
    but cost very high.
    Well, for this, you can use coupon codes and you would get domain name at very cheap price.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Domains are on sale at hostgator right now till midnight 10/22 for 2.95 for year........CANT beat that deal also Webhosting is 50% off Cant beat that sign up now.

Click here HostGator
    Last edited by daman200; 10-22-2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Link bad

Thread Information