www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Searching for good programming tool

Searching for good programming tool

Hi,
    i will building website for community of some people which will include forum, shop, 2 pages what they do, rules of category and page where will be events newest-->oldest . Because i have this page it will look like blog and i think all can be create at system how Wordpress. I dont have many experience with wordpress but i saw that its not enough about programming it can build person without some experiences with coding.Good plugins are only for pay?
    IT willl be my end school work and it must have some dificulty. Now i am using for programming bootstrap but i dont know that its good for blog website. Please someone explain me it... thx very much
    Share on Google+

I think Dream Viewer is the best programming tool for HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, Javascript etc. It's Free & easy to use.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by davidweb09 View Post
    I think Dream Viewer is the best programming tool for HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, Javascript etc. It's Free & easy to use.
    I think you mean Dreamweaver...and I'm sure Adobe would disagree with you about their software being Free.
    Share on Google+

Osalt list some free alternatives to DreamWeaver. I don't know how good any of them are, as I don't use a wysiwyg editor. I prefer to use a programmer's text editor.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaFlores View Post
    I think Dream Viewer is the best programming tool for HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, Javascript etc. It's Free & easy to apply.
    The only reference to "Dream Viewer" I can find on Google relates to some speed test software, and DreamWeaver is definitely not free!!! Please clarify what software you are talking about...
    Share on Google+

If you find any struggling using Dreamviewer then you can go for coffee cup or eclipse software.
    Share on Google+

Dreamweaver is good programming tool.Dreamweaver’s main functionality focuses on creating HTML & CSS also managing your files.
    Share on Google+

In my opinion Dreamviewer is only best.
    Share on Google+

Dreamweaver is good. But as a free alternative I'm been using Aptana recently which is pretty good.

----------------
    webdev_monkey
    www.online-webdev-tools.com
    Share on Google+

For programming you might want to consider these tools: Eclipse Luna, NetBeans, for Linux platform try using these gEdit & SUBLIME TEXT 2. These are the tools I have personally used for coding. Their interfaces are highly intuitive and easy to understand.
    Share on Google+

Iam using Dreamweaver editor for programming and i think it quite easy to handle and user friiendly.
    So i suggest you to use Dreamweaverr.
    Share on Google+

Notepad++ or any good text editor is the way to go.

Dreamweaver is bloated and expensive. Notepad++ is for free.

I am only using Notepad++ (Windows platform).

If someone is telling you "Dreamweaver is the best" then he

a) has a pirated copy
    b) has no real coding experience
    c) has too much money (ask him to give you a license)

Notepad++ has plugins that you can use to code faster (e.g. the Emmet plugin (former Zen Coding)).
    Share on Google+

According to me dreamweaver is the best. I am saying that from my very good experience with it .Anything else i have not try yet .It is very easy to use .
    Share on Google+

@ stevex...

If you have no experience other than dreamweaver, how can you know what is best???

Thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information