www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Signature problem in this forum

Signature problem in this forum

What's the wrong happen with this forum, i didn't get signature links on my post and also not seen other members signature. Is there any issue?

Can you see my signature here? I think it is working perfectly fine if you can see my signature here.

I think there are some specific number of posts require for signatures therefore you are facing problem in editing your signatures.

yes keep patience and check the rules and he guidelines of the signature in this forum after some specific and helpful post you can able to add your signature

Quote Originally Posted by danieljohns View Post
    I think there are some specific number of posts require for signatures therefore you are facing problem in editing your signatures.
    How many posts ?

Many of Form websites approved signature after 10-15 post. so please keep patience. in a website i have seen the limit of 100 post i think it will give least 50 to start signature.

From my point of view there is some limit on the post,after that you will get your option to create signature.

How to get Sginature

Hello Friend,

Let me know in how many post you get the signature here....
    And i am not getting where to go to set signature.

Many form website give you signature link after 20 -25 post so be patience and do your posting work on forum and read the rule and regulation about forum. different forum has different rule so follow them.

Quote Originally Posted by Risky View Post
    What's the wrong happen with this forum, i didn't get signature links on my post and also not seen other members signature. Is there any issue?
    There was nothing problem in this forum.Once again check your signature link format else update new signature with your keywords.

Yeah, I also don't know the proper limit of posts to have signature, can anyone tell me this forum allow signature after how many posts? Every forum has different forum rules for signature. May signature edits option will be on setting section.

There is nothing problem in forum. i think you may made some maual mistakes in adding signature. If not the wait for a while and read the guidelines for more details.

Well their is time limit and Post Restriction in this forum to setup signature, first you should need to be clear and follow all the rules and regulations of this forum then you'll be able to put your signature.

Website Design Company in Pakistan | Website Development services in Pakistan

Thread Information