dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is cross linking?

What is cross linking?

is there anyone who can explain what is cross linking?

Cross linking refers to the procedure of linking among two sites. Whether or not they are owned by the similar being, cross linking is the procedure on which the internet is built.

cross linking between sites is a very famous method of increase the visibility in search engine. Both of the site managed same person. Both reciprocal links and inbound links can be valuable SEO tools, provided you use cross linking effectively, especially if you are the owner of both web sites.

Cross Linking, Back links, people place too much emphasis on these requirements.

In the early days of the internet, no such thing existed as a search engine, you had to know where a resource was in order to access it.

The swapping of links (back links) was of great importance and some sites were nothing more than "Link sites" and you can still find them today in their thousands but the reality of the need is diminished when you consider that a search engine is nothing more than a link list that contains all the links to web resources which makes everything reachable.

By all means swap links but that in real terms only shows up in web crawlers as a link to another searchable resource that it may or may not have crawled.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

A cross-link is a bond that links one polymer chain to another. They can be covalent bonds or ionic bonds. "Polymer chains" can refer to synthetic polymers or natural polymers (such as proteins). When the term "cross-linking" is used in the synthetic polymer science field, it usually refers to the use of cross-links to promote a difference in the polymers' physical properties.

Cross linking is bonded between two sites. Linking between two sites known as cross linking, doesn't matter whether they are of the same owner or not. It serves as a boost factor in search engine optimization, link popularity is one of the best examples of that. Cross linking used for link popularity.

Cross linking makes a harder and raises it's melting point.Cross-linking a chemical process of bonding one polymer chain to another.

To link your one profile or links to other is cross linking.

cross linking is the exchange of the links on the sites such as the guest blogging is the one of the best example of it

Hi
    Cross linking is one of the process of SEO. Where two websites will be inter linked, which was previously popular and widely used to get the ranking, Now these process ends up, google algorithm is not supporting these methods.

Do not prefer cross link building

Thread Information