www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PDF submission?

PDF submission?

PDF submission is useful to increase traffic on the site. it also beneficial to get ranking in google search engine.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Yes Now a days We use document sharing like PDF, PPT, Word, docs etc for website promotion.

actually with introduction of the google algorithms content get more value now days so the content posting is the best thing in these days

PDF submission means promote your content as PDF format.you can create PDF brochure for your website and promote it online.Here is the list of websites where you can submit your PDF file...

Friend

I Don't think PDF submission is very effective to increase more traffic

Now content posting is important aspect of SEO purpose so try to create new and unique content and it will help you lot so submission of PDF and other document sharing option really works well.

Why do people bang on about site ranking and back links to improve your site rank?

If you put the right stuff in to your HTML, that is all you need apart from appropriate content and an accessible site.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

PDF submission is very important for SEO. You can create PDF brochure for your website and promote it. The PDF should be search engine optimized for better results. PDF can be optimized in the same way as HTML pages. There are so many websites available for sharing your PDF files. Search engine can read PDF same as HTML. These sites are frequently updated and Google crrawl these sites more often.

Quote Originally Posted by harinderpgh View Post
    PDF submission is useful to increase traffic on the site. it also beneficial to get ranking in google search engine.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    i am not agree with you because PDF is used for information sharing ,making catalog design and books its not beneficial for ranking..

PDF submission is promoting your content in the form of PDF. It is writing content then converting it into PDF file and then submitting it on PDF sharing sites like:

Slideshare
    Issuu
    Scribd
    Yudu
    4shared
    Box
    Docstoc
    divshare
    keepandshare
    edocr

Thread Information