www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Is Paid Backlinks will improve the website quality?

Is Paid Backlinks will improve the website quality?

Some service providers displaying the advertisements like High page rank backlinks at 10$. Is they really giving that type of high page rank backlinks to their customers?That paid backlinks would help to improve the website quality and keyword ranking?
    Share on Google+

What improves website quality is the META data, relevant content to that meta data and understanding that having to pay to get better positioning in web results is not the way to go.

At one time back links were very important but today they are not that important and to be quite frank, anyone who pays for search engine submissions, getting back links and anything that claims to improve search engine results is a muppet.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?
    Share on Google+

actually paid link are the not beneficial at all because with them your site rank initially but then it given penalty by the google, so keep build the manual links
    Share on Google+

Until search engine bots caught you. Play safe, if you are willing to buy paid links, do it but try hard to pick relevant links.
    Share on Google+

No, Google not recommend you get Paid backlinks, if google verify that you got paid backlinks then it given penalty by the google so avoid to get paid backlinks
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by omthavertch View Post
    actually paid link are the not beneficial at all because with them your site rank initially but then it given penalty by the google, so keep build the manual links
    If paid links are not beneficial means then what the purpose to they providing the paid backlinks services?
    Share on Google+

Yes of-course paid back links is increase your visitor and site visibility but it depend on your paid option for which back links you have to paid.
    Share on Google+

i think paid link services is short term beneficial fact. i recommend paid link is not beneficial always.
    Share on Google+

Don't get paid backlinks always use organic created backlinks

*** link removed by moderator - please do not spam this site ***
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 07-17-2014 at 02:16 AM.
    Share on Google+

Google not recommend you get Paid backlinks, if Google verify that you got paid back-links then it given penalty by the Google so avoid to get paid backlinks.
    Share on Google+

Hi
    Paid quality traffic some times it is worth and some times it is not worth. Maximum of the users they will use to waste the money paid. Its better to go for organic method.
    Share on Google+

Thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information