www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Which is better in Forum Submission?

Which is better in Forum Submission?

Which is better in Forum Submission?

Create New thread or Posting answer for old threads
    Share on Google+

honestly, this is one that you'll get a lot of responses both ways -- I prefer a new thread only if the old one doesn't answer your question, BUT

You hang around enough forums you'll have plenty of people who will take you to task for bumping an old thread "This is old, start a new one!" -- but at the same time you'll find an equal number who will ***** at you either "there's already a thread for this" or "don't you know how to use Google".

My advice, use your own judgement. Someone gets their panties in a wad over it that's their problem... and remember, the only stupid question is one you already know the answer to.
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.
    Share on Google+

if you have a unique question that is has been never ask before so you should go for it. otherwise posting replies is better .
    Share on Google+

Both methods are important in forum submission. But it is necessary to analyzing while posting answers that the thread is active or not? Posting answers in active threads can give you more traffic and sale. Posting new threads is also a good way to promote your products. Always post a new thread in an effective manner.
    Share on Google+

both ways are the beneficial because here you want to add links in the signature so for that if you answering or asking question both are the good and the beneficial
    Share on Google+

Forum posting is the best way to increase traffic on the site. Replying in the posts is much beneficial and if you are replying with some unique answer.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by omthavertch View Post
    both ways are the beneficial because here you want to add links in the signature so for that if you answering or asking question both are the good and the beneficial
    Your answer sounds like a true blood spammer..
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET
    Share on Google+

Hi
    Posting Answers are the Best method, which helps in increasing the followers. While in thread posting the points which will be given from forum owner will be reduced. If we are answering means we will get good points.
    Share on Google+

Google mark Spam to Forums, So now if you want to get back links from forum you should need to be concentrate on relevancy else maybe you should trap in google Penguin algorithm,
    Share on Google+

Both are best way for Forum submission.
    Share on Google+

Forum posting is the best way to put site link in signature, I think which gives us link all are better Forum.
    Share on Google+

Only when if the question is not resolved on this forum earlier. Else start a new thread and find answers
    Share on Google+

if i suggest then do both things which is help you.
    but dont make spam post if some one gave answer and you give again that answer then you will bann
    do it with passion.
    Share on Google+

Creating threads or posts for the sole or main purpose of gaining good back links is an abuse of the facility of posting on the forum. It can lead to withdrawal of signature and/or posting rights. Repeated abuse cases can lead to a permanent ban.

Thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information