dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: website builder for pros

website builder for pros

hey
    I am looking for a professional website builder, which will also allow me to use PHP, Javascript and html.
    I have tried WIX and Weebly- both are very famous but don't have enough features.

Then I ran into Simbla (simbla.com) responsive website builder any recommendation on this company?

*** link removed by moderator - please do not spam this site ***
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 01-08-2015 at 08:42 AM. Reason: link removed and typos corrected

I don't think that you're going to find a website builder that is going to let you run PHP code on their servers. Usually if you're at the point where you need custom PHP on your website then you're beyond what most typical website builders consider their target customer, mainly someone who wants to point and click their way to a website.

I would suggest getting familiar with a CMS system such as Wordpress, Joomla, etc that you can host on shared web hosting which will still give you some of the good elements of the website builder services but will also let you run your own code. With CMS systems, Wordpress especially, there's tons of free and paid templates ready made for you to use, which is good since the web builder sites are mostly just letting you pick from templates anyway.

If you're really a profan just read smt in sites like http://www.websitebuilderexpert.com etc.

Thread Information