www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Website seo for Multicountry?

Website seo for Multicountry?

Hi guys,

I want to know How to promote the single .com website for all countries in world? What are the content and on page technique for this and most important which Geographic target to select under Google webmaster tool.

I'm no SEO expert, but I would suggest that the appeal of a site is limited geographically by the language the content is written in. So global appeal, even in English, will vary enormously for that reason alone. Hence global promotion of a site seems a questionable exercise, even if it is possible.

Content doesn't matters a lot, language does matter. Use English in your content and SEO that content, you'll start to get visitors from all over the world.

hmmm, you must have separate pages that are written on the language of your target country/market, you can also hire some legit outsource from your target country so that you can enhance local visibility of your site online.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

same on page techniques that you following till now just you have to use international site for the off page activities

Well Its better you should specifiy one website to one country, because now a days google are very strict in this fields, if you want to work on multi countries then you should need to use different domains for different countries.

Mulitilingual SEO activities should helpful for you for promote your one website in all countries.In that mulitilingual you could make your web page with different kind of languages in same URL.That URL would automatically change the content related to specific country.

Thread Information