www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What website builder is the best for wedding website?

Question What website builder is the best for wedding website?

I need recommendations - what website builder will be the good enough for wedding website? I want to make a wedding website and I know that there's a special soft for this purpose. Perhaps someone has such experience and can give me an advice.

Why not to find beautiful wordpress theme for wedding and use it? Website builders aren't so convenient as for me.

I understand nothing in it. I'm afraid that WordPress will be too complicated for me and I have to buy hosting somewhere, as I understood. So for me it will be better to use wedding website builder. The questions is - what to choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    Why not to find beautiful wordpress theme for wedding and use it? Website builders aren't so convenient as for me.

Ok. If you decide to use website builders then try the following list: http://www.webbuildersguide.com/webs...s-for-wedding/
    I think it's what you're looking for.

Its not that hard with wordpress however wordpress are very expensive at $99 a year when you can for very little money buy your hosting and domain name in one go and install wordpress in the one-click area of your hosts c-panel.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

Thanks for advices

Thread Information