www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How much do you know about Black Hat SEO?

How much do you know about Black Hat SEO?

I am using Black Hat SEO and is wondering if anyone know of any techniques not included in the list below.
    Keyword stuffing, invisible text, doorway pages, link spamming (link farms), blog spamming, cloaking
    Is anything missing?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeZapat View Post
    I am using Black Hat SEO and is wondering if anyone know of any techniques not included in the list below.
    Keyword stuffing, invisible text, doorway pages, link spamming (link farms), blog spamming, cloaking
    Is anything missing?
    You mentioned all the Black Hat Techniques.So apart from that there is no extra techniques in Black Hat SEO.
    Share on Google+

Actually there're lot more to add with. such as copy content on multiple domains, hacking sites, multiple sub domains and many more.
    Share on Google+

Given I consider 99.99% of the garbage vomited up by so most called SEO "experts" to be such, I could probably fill a 500 page book on the topic of "black hat" -- I consider most of the stuff people call white-hat to be black black blacker than black.

Hence why I call most people 'specializing' in SEO and the companies associated with them to be snake oil doctors, preying on the ignorance, naiveté and innocence of those who don't know any better.
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.
    Share on Google+

You know only the names or can do exactly ! To be honest I wanna survive and don't want to put water over my work.
    Share on Google+

Black Hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines rules.*
    Share on Google+

Even if any new technique comes up in black hat ,, it would be penalized by google for sure.
    Share on Google+

such as copy content on multiple domains, hacking sites, multiple sub domains and many more.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    Given I consider 99.99% of the garbage vomited up by so most called SEO "experts" to be such, I could probably fill a 500 page book on the topic of "black hat" -- I consider most of the stuff people call white-hat to be black black blacker than black.

Hence why I call most people 'specializing' in SEO and the companies associated with them to be snake oil doctors, preying on the ignorance, naiveté and innocence of those who don't know any better.
    Yikes! You must have had some bad experiences with SEO's, sorry to hear that.

Personally I don't care what color you want to call it. Most "SEO's" claim this or that and in my experience the white hat guys use "white hat" as an excuse to not produce results. Sorry but to me that is unacceptable.

I've been going to SEO meetups and conventions for years now and have recently had to stop for this reason. The speakers that speak don't have a clue about whats happening in the real world. They read a Rand Fishkin post or watch a few videos and they think that's how it works. Sadly they are mistaken.

To me SEO needs to work and see results and the snake oil guys are the ones selling courses and holding meetups/conventions. The true SEOs are the ones you've never heard of before which are absolutely crushing it. However you won't find them anywhere near Moz.com or similar sites.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by overbusiness View Post
    Yikes! You must have had some bad experiences with SEO's, sorry to hear that.
    Just the experience of actually understanding HTML, CSS, accessibility guidelines like the WCAG, how HTTP works, how caching works, and a general understanding of how search engines actually work -- mated to actually bothering to listen to Matt Cutts when he says things AND watching so many people being led down the garden path to failure by those who don't.

SEO is a very small and semi-important part of site-building, and in terms of on-page "SEO" should be a natural part of building a website requiring no real expertise if you have ANY business writing about the topic of the site, and ANY business marking the content up with HTML. Off site promotion to generate back-links isn't rocket science if you bother learning to use social media sites, and have content of value people actually want, and will therein be linking back to organically.

ANYTHING more than that is 100% grade A farm fresh BULL... and that is why there is NO legitimate reason for there to be ANYONE calling themselves an "SEO Expert" when that's "all they do is SEO". More so, it's why the mere notion of companies where SEO is "all they do" is such idiotic halfwit nonsense it can only be considered nube predation.

IHMO most all SEO "experts" are nothing more than sleazy scam artists preying on the ignorance, naiveté and innocence of others -- even sadder many of them seem to believe their own BS so they're unaware of just how much bekaptah nonsense they're spewing.
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeZapat View Post
    Is anything missing?
    Sorry to say, but why you want to do follow Black Hat techniques to rank in the SERPs. It will give you result immediately, but your website may get penalized by the Google.

So I will suggest you to follow White Hat techniques.
    Share on Google+

I know enough about black hat seo techniques to let you know that you shouldnt be practicing it at all. You can easily get some traffic initially, however, be aware of the fact that you will be certainly penalized in the long run.
    Share on Google+

Black Hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not follow Google Guideline for SEO.
    Share on Google+

Black Hat SEO is an unethical SEO technique which doesn't follow Google rules and guidelines and may lead to penalizing of your website or even banned.
    Share on Google+

Thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information