www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Problem with Godaddy

Problem with Godaddy

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone had a similar problem with Godaddy.

I'm a web designer and have signed up many domains with Godaddy without any problems. Recently, one of my client domains had a problem with Godaddy blocking SBC emails. Apparently, some email user (unknown to us or company) was on their black list, so Godaddy blocked all the emails coming from SBC. Normally I would understand, but SBC is the biggest ISP in California which effected a lot of innocent emailers. Needless to say, I had to switch companys since my client could not experience blocked emails from existing or potential clients.

I tried working with Godaddy but they would not budge. I was disappointed since I send them a lot of business

MonaE

I had the same experience with Adelphia blocking anything that came from Bigfoot. No warnings. No notices via email, snail mail, or online. Nothing. And no one to complain to.
    Computer Zen:
    Program aborting
    Close all that you have worked on
    You ask far too much

I have a strong opinion about Godaddy.com Used it once, never will again. Just doesn't offer much...like 1 email unless you pay more, I would go for a higher quality provider. But I guess there good for the programmer with basic needs...

Thread Information