dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Problem with Godaddy

Problem with Godaddy

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone had a similar problem with Godaddy.

I'm a web designer and have signed up many domains with Godaddy without any problems. Recently, one of my client domains had a problem with Godaddy blocking SBC emails. Apparently, some email user (unknown to us or company) was on their black list, so Godaddy blocked all the emails coming from SBC. Normally I would understand, but SBC is the biggest ISP in California which effected a lot of innocent emailers. Needless to say, I had to switch companys since my client could not experience blocked emails from existing or potential clients.

I tried working with Godaddy but they would not budge. I was disappointed since I send them a lot of business

MonaE

I had the same experience with Adelphia blocking anything that came from Bigfoot. No warnings. No notices via email, snail mail, or online. Nothing. And no one to complain to.

I have a strong opinion about Godaddy.com Used it once, never will again. Just doesn't offer much...like 1 email unless you pay more, I would go for a higher quality provider. But I guess there good for the programmer with basic needs...

Thread Information