www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Create dymamic Sitemap/Family tree using javascript

Create dymamic Sitemap/Family tree using javascript

I have one requirement where I have stored data in db level wise. For Example Level-1(root level) has two levels( Level-2 and Level-3). Again level-2 has 3 more levels under it, and Level-3 has 4 more Levels under it.. likewise.
    Now I want to fetch this data and pass into javascript and get a family-tree/sitemap kind of structure( data visualization). Whenever the structure changes(may one more level is introduced or one level is deleted) the output tree/sitemap structure should be changed accordingly. The dependencies between the levels are already predefined.

[Looking for a tool/library(JS/HTML5) which can be integrated with a Java (JSP based) application to achieve this. The tool should have the ability to read the data (with the hierarchical relationship) from the database and generate the UI]

Please let me know if anyone has come across this kind of requirement or any lead to this kind of requirement.

I'm pretty sure that one of Google's data visualisation tools includes Org-charts. If not have a look at Rafael.

Thread Information