www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: make her excel spreadsheets a website

make her excel spreadsheets a website

Hello, for months my wife created a hyperlink excel spreadsheet that looks exactly like a website. It has dashboards and hyperlinks that link to other spreadsheets. The concept is that each ceo and employees has a unique dashboard on their computer that allows them to see real time sales violations etc. Employees can fill out forms and everything is tied together through the Dropbox. It is amazing. The problem was that it failed when people started using and sharing and computers froze. She now wants me to create avwebsite that does the same has dashboards for each user that shows data inputted into an excel or inputted as a form in the site. For example if we were writing tickets for violations. I could input that data and it would stored and seen on peoples dashboard it would also be able to save pdf. She had it in excel so that it was pdf and could be emailed for signatures then saved then available to look at in the Dropbox on people's dashboard. I have no idea where to start. Please help scott

You would have a database for this project and then export data sets to work books not the other way around.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

Thread Information