www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How I can Placed business Keyword within URL

Hybrid View

How I can Placed business Keyword within URL

Can any one can help me How I can placed keywords within URL. what are techniques for doing it.

You should choose the Exact Match Domain(EMD) name to your website with placing your business keywords in that URL.
    For example if you are doing web design business in Bangalore means you can make the domain name like websitedesignbangalore.com or webdevelopmentbangalore.com etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ishrar View Post
    Can any one can help me How I can placed keywords within URL. what are techniques for doing it.
    Why you want to use your business keyword in the URL of the website, because it will not help to improve your keyword ranking.

Follow the URL:- http://www.searchenginejournal.com/k...ng-bing/86379/

Its not true, the process of url optimization is illustrated by incorporating keyword in the URLs, studies have stated that doing this will help the search engines to check whether a particular page carries relevant content, images etc. You can use URL rewrite tool or law to get this process done.

yes keywords in the url help to increase the rank because google give preference to the keyword that user put in the search box and google perform the search and catch the sites that has keyword in domain or the related keyword in my opinion. and for keyword in the domain i,m agree with the above post and you can simply put your keyword with the domain and just check on the domain provider

Hi
    Select your business properly and make exactly match the keywords, It helps in bringing the keyword ranking. For example erp, Then erpsoftware.com

Thread Information