dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: E-Commerce developers, I need advice please

E-Commerce developers, I need advice please

Helle everyone,

Quick intro: I started a company based in Europe in Oct 2013 and one of our biggest projects is to develop an E-Commerce webstite for a specific market. I was recently working with a Web Developer in Ireland but at a serious cost. Then I went on to contact few in the U.S. ( I am also an American but live abroad & studied business management so all this IT talk is of a foreign language to me) and got quotes ranging from $20,000 to $80,000.

To me it just sounds ridiculous. Sure my project is complex and requires a lot of work but I am not a donkey. I know there are other ways of getting this done at a lower cost.

On the plus side, with the company I was working with, we have already discussed, elaborated and detailed out the

1. Strategy / Brand
    2. Marketing
    3. Business Model
    4. Measurements & Statistics
    5. Languages & Currencies
    6. Target Markets
    7. Requirements etc...
    So all the inital work is already done.

I plan on flying out to San Francisco in August and since Silicon Valley is close by and I hear nothing but good things about the area. How do I go about finding someone or a team who would be willing to work with me for a nice fee in order to develop this project?

I know there are a bunch of skilled individuals out there who are looking for jobs & I am willing to pay. Just not 20k...

ANY ADVICE IS KINDLY APPRECIATED

Ask a question (or two)...

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    Ask a question (or two)...
    I did.

How do I go about finding someone or a team who would be willing to work with me for a nice fee in order to develop this project?

I'm looking for an engineer to develop my site preferably in the SF area since I am moving there in Septermber.

I just cannot afford to pay 20k for a one man job

Thread Information