dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Good PHP Programmer To Partner With On 90% Done Project

Good PHP Programmer To Partner With On 90% Done Project

Hey friends, as you are reading this I am going to explain an amazing opportunity I have to offer today. I am about to launch a HUGE website and am looking for a PHP coder that wants get in right before we launch to take advantage of a money making collaboration. The website is about 90% finished coding and all we need is to have a pre-coded script integrated into the already coded website.

If you are selected as a part of our team, you could potentially have your hand in alot of our other HUGE projects launching in the coming future. We are wanting to possibly get a coder to work along side us, long term. Imagine how secure you will feel knowing you could have a ton of paid projects lined up in your future. We are only going to accept someone who is a quick and efficient coder, because we are going to launch very soon, as marketing and advertising is already set up. If you are interested in this one of a kind opportunity, please either reply to this message, or send me a PM.

We will be starting to look at the first coders who reply, as we interpret that as a great sign that you realize the great opportunity here. If that is you, I look forward to sharing all the details. - Garrett, CEO

Hello Garrett,

It Good if we can speak to you for understand requirement in detail. we are happy to work with you under your brand name with your team. we are able to provide you white lable Service under your brand name. we are team of Coder and designer who has more then 10 year experience with updated technology as per current market trend.

We need to Understand that what code need to done by us and scope of work. once we clear it we surly can get it done within your timeline.

Looking forward hearing from you

Thanks
    Steve

I can't pm you , I believe I have the right experience for you ,I can also give you my resume and linkedin profile.
    as I have worked with other companies before and would recommend you be careful about choosing who you work with,some people simply lie just to get the work ,take above comment as an example,goto sites like freelancer.com and you would see in the projects they have the same answer as above comment,they would simply say we have a big team of 10-15 and we are experienced bla bla bla. most of them are usually from india or pakistan and their answer is usually the same and they don't have the right experience.
    don't take my word for it goto freelance.com and see some of the bid comments people have made on projects,you'll see above post similar to them.
    my email :
    isafari@outlook.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matti View Post
    I can't pm you , I believe I have the right experience for you ,I can also give you my resume and linkedin profile.
    as I have worked with other companies before and would recommend you be careful about choosing who you work with,some people simply lie just to get the work ,take above comment as an example,goto sites like freelancer.com and you would see in the projects they have the same answer as above comment,they would simply say we have a big team of 10-15 and we are experienced bla bla bla. most of them are usually from india or pakistan and their answer is usually the same and they don't have the right experience.
    don't take my word for it goto freelance.com and see some of the bid comments people have made on projects,you'll see above post similar to them.
    my email :
    isafari@outlook.com
    Hello Matti,

We are based Inida but We have huge experience and we are not like other company, for your satisfaction you can check our work portfolio, review and rating etc... we we have not just 10 - 15 employee but more then 30 expert working under one roof. if you have any other question or query you can contact us directly.

Thanks

Thread Information