@ginerjm, calm down, he is a beginner, perhaps if everyone was to put what they thought was the appropriate answer, then one may speak to the OP.
If the process was blocked in to processes:
1. Check for a real web form ($_POST['submit'])
2. Sanitize inputs in to a safe variable / array using a whitelist
3. Validation of the data streams, do they contain data, if not flag it.
4. If we pass validation: Create the email body, variables for sending the email
5. send email and capture any send resulting from the process
6. handle any error or success response
That to me sums up the process involved.
Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...
Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread