@ginerjm, calm down, he is a beginner, perhaps if everyone was to put what they thought was the appropriate answer, then one may speak to the OP.
If the process was blocked in to processes:
1. Check for a real web form ($_POST['submit'])
2. Sanitize inputs in to a safe variable / array using a whitelist
3. Validation of the data streams, do they contain data, if not flag it.
4. If we pass validation: Create the email body, variables for sending the email
5. send email and capture any send resulting from the process
6. handle any error or success response
That to me sums up the process involved.
--> JQuery questions here <-- ... and please remember to wrap any code you have in forum tags:-
[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]
If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread