www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Solution for using Bookmarking

Solution for using Bookmarking

I know that bookmarking is one of the best technique for promoting website.

But I want to know which one is right either 1 or 2

1. If I'll write "web design company in Mumbai" as a title with my website link and description ( note: here I'm writing everything about my website)

2. If I'll write "web design company in Mumbai" as a title with my website link and original content as a short story news (Note: here content is not related to my website link but related to keyword).

i suggest change both title and description on every bookmarking site. use lsi keyword for title and description.

Quote Originally Posted by riyaz123 View Post

1. If I'll write "web design company in Mumbai" as a title with my website link and description ( note: here I'm writing everything about my website)

2. If I'll write "web design company in Mumbai" as a title with my website link and original content as a short story news (Note: here content is not related to my website link but related to keyword).
    I will suggest you 1option. But you need to change the title, write an attractive title using your keyword in it.

A better option is write a catchy title with unique description.

Ex: "Get 10% off on hiring web developer from XYZ"

Quote Originally Posted by riyaz123 View Post

I give the preference for 1st one.Because if you give the keyword regarding your website and make the content related to your website,that should give the good result in keyword ranking as well as backlinks.

Description should be different for bookmarking sites.

Go with the first option.

Thank you all for your supportive ideas.

Well, social bookmarking is less effective after the Google updates. Most of its links are considered as spammy by Google so it is better to avoid it.

For promoting a website, Social media marketing is the best source.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online. Many online bookmark management services have launched since 1996; Delicious, founded in 2003, popularized the terms "social bookmarking" and "tagging". Tagging is a significant feature of social bookmarking systems, enabling users to organize their bookmarks in flexible ways and develop shared vocabularies known as folksonomies.

Thread Information