www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to add link in blog posting.

Where to add link in blog posting.

I have a big doubt regarding blog writing.
    I, m just writing short story for my own blog, where I want to add my website link using keyword in anchor text in that story for the purpose of seo promotion.

But I'm confused that using hyperlink with anchor text in blog short story is good or bad. if bad then Where to add hyperlink with anchor text.
    Share on Google+

add your link in first paragraph with your keyword which you targeted.
    Share on Google+

Mostly all the blogs allow two anchor link in the blog. Place first link in the first paragraph and the second link in your Author Bio or Resource.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by riyaz123 View Post
    I have a big doubt regarding blog writing.
    I, m just writing short story for my own blog, where I want to add my website link using keyword in anchor text in that story for the purpose of seo promotion.

But I'm confused that using hyperlink with anchor text in blog short story is good or bad. if bad then Where to add hyperlink with anchor text.
    Adding hyperlink with anchor text in your blog content is not bad.This is good for your website.Because people might be chance to entering into your website through that hyperlink.
    Share on Google+

You can add links in the content after 30 words and for better result you can add two or three links more in the description. it is best for website.
    Share on Google+

Hmm, not actually on the heading or first paragraph of your content. You can place your link in the body of your article..
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET
    Share on Google+

the best place to insert a anchor link is at the starting of your content. Starting means like in a first paragraph in your post. And it's not bad it's good if you own both the blog and the website. :P
    Share on Google+

actually its depend on the person that post the article and some time depend on the site but but its better in place the link in the body of the article and if possible else put th link in the author bio
    Share on Google+

im not sure.
    Share on Google+

You can add it in the author bio which gives a good reputation and branding for the author and also the business.
    Share on Google+

But there is no author bio option in website like blogger and word press. So, shall I have to add one etc.line after the specific topic.
    Share on Google+

if the keyword is related to your niche and doesn't blemish your sense you can post it in the second paragraph or at the end of the first one. Or you can post the link in the author bio too.
    Share on Google+

You have 2 choices either use href code in comment box or use keyword in name and url in url box.
    Share on Google+

you dont really want to use blog commenting at this time, its been classified under spam filter.
    Share on Google+

My suggestion to you is to write useful and unique blog post. Then see where you can insert your link with anchor text naturally, so that you users like to click on your link and that way search engine also consider it valuable link.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information